In response to the tragedy that occurred in Parkland, Florida, Senator Martha Hennessey of District 5, without notice, offered an unprecedented floor amendment to SB 357 that gives authority to school boards to determine whether to prohibit the possession of firearms in a safe school zone. The effect is that local school boards will have the power to infringe on your Right to Bear Arms.
SENATE EDUCATION COMMITTEE:
- Chairman Senator John Reagan, 603-271-4063 email email@example.com
- Vice Chairman Senator Bob Guida, 603-271-3074 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senator Ruth Ward 603-271-6733 email Ruth.Ward@leg.state.nh.us
- Senator David Watters 603-271-8631 email: email@example.com
- Senator Jay Kahn 603-271-8631 email: Jay.Kahn@leg.state.nh.us
President Gun Owners of New Hampshire