Women On Target
If you’re curious about firearms, whether for personal defense or to learn a new sport, Women On Target® is the perfect place to start. These instructional shooting clinics are designed to teach you firearm safety and the fundamentals of marksmanship, giving you the confidence you need to safely handle and operate a firearm upon completion.
Women On Target® clinics are available only to women — it’s a safe and friendly environment whether you’re picking up a gun for the very first time or are just brushing off some dust and need a little refresher. You’ll immediately feel at ease in the half- or full-day clinics, and will be provided with a hands-on, one-of-a-kind experience. No experience or equipment is necessary to participate.
If you’re ready to give it a try, click here to find a clinic near you and sign up today!
- 5.4 million women participated in target shooting in 2013
- 43 percent of women gun owners go target shooting once a month or more
- 73 percent of women gun owners have taken at least one firearms training class
Women’s Defense League
- PO Box 2335
- Concord, NH 03302
- Info: email@example.com
- Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: email@example.com
Other Links of Interest To Women